Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2

After thinking long and hard about the income that is needed to keep my family afloat, I have decided to go into business for myself.  I am fortunate enough to have insurance through my husband's work so that is one less item on my list to worry about.  I have a small stockpile of food and that helps with the immediate need of feeding my family so the grocery budget has been cut in half.


I have found being home, although I have tightened the budget, no one is suffering.  Actually, we are all very happy!  The kids are all doing better in school, I can attend the kids events (without needing anyone's permission) and there is always a hot meal on the table which is always important to a mom.  My attitude has changed.  I am no longer looking for a "job" but instead looking for income.  It's a mindset that took me a while to get to, but now that I am here it's so much less stressful.


I have found multiple streams of income.  I have also been reading about tax advantages of having a home office - WOW!  There are better ways of survival other than working 40 hours a week for someone else.  Don't get me wrong, I am working, and working hard.  It's just I am working for my family, not for corporate America.


Just remember: ‎"Broke is a temporary condition, poor is a state of mind." Sir Richard Francis Burton.


I am very wealthy - just look at the smiles on my children's faces and you would agree!


This is the opportunity that I am most excited about!
http://ez.RenatusPro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment